What should I use to smoke?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Shook-Ones, Sep 1, 2009.

1. I have .7 of OG kush. Its good bud, and i would usually just roll up a blunt. I dont have any dutches, and dont have the 2 dollas for 1. Lmao. Anyway, should i make a homemade bong, do a Gravity Bong, or make a pipe? I want to get the most out of this weed, its real good, not noticable in the pics, but coverd in trichs and red hairs.

[​IMG]
    I need a camera, this was from my phone.( blackberry curve:D)

Thanks.

2. gravity bong or regular bong. theyl get u the most smacked

3. bong hit dat shit

4. i will never understand how people have weed and not a dollar to their name...

But enjoy it.

5. Grav grav grav!!!

6. when they're in school still.

but yeah, make a BUCKET STYLE (not waterfall style) gravity bong. that or just a regular bicpen+waterbottle bong.

7. I spend all my money on Food, Gas, insurance, And weed. I dnt have bills, live with parents. No job. All my $$ goes to weed.

8. In my experience gravity bongs can be difficult for people who aren't familiar with them or pieces in general.
    Maybe bum some money of the rents for papers or use an apple.
    But in my personal opinion a gravity bong can be much if you use a bucket style one.

9. im diggin that thar zippo

10. "no job"
    where does the $ come from then

11. Side jobs, Like fixing peoples houses, mowing their lawns. Putting up fences. Random shit.

12. Look for change in your house man to get a blunt.

But really I don't understand how people that are 18 and up are so broke. Seriously. I'm not trying to be negative but its rediculous. Get your priorities straight. Even if you don't have any bills, why would you want to be broke? I can't stand to be broke. Do you know what I did about it? Got a job. Hustle harder. Unless of course your under 18 and live at home. :rolleyes:

13. Ok so lets turn this into a thread about how old I am and why i dont have money. You dont know how I live, or where. I wasnt born with money in my pockets.

14. I wasnt either

15. lol, he asked for opinions on what to smoke out of. not a lecture about living a responsible life.

but yeah, can't go wrong with a bong.

16. If you wanna get the most outta the weed then a bong, a gravity bong would be pretty bomb.

17. i always use fire to smoke. water never works

18. and I gave him my opinion about what he should smoke out of

and i was not just directing those comments towards him. there are other people on here that in my opinion should get their priorities str8. and i will leave it at that

19. Snaps in a Grav Bong homes :smoke: