What Should I Use My Paycheck On?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Arc, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Don't save it, spend it on weed or car audio. Get a pair of Audio technica ATH M50s. Best par of headphones you will ever own, and they cost like $159.99.

2. You would need to save a lot more for your system... So start now

3. Hell yeah with all my paychecks i spend half on bud and throw the other half in the bank. ( just bought my 1st car because of this just a few days ago :)

4. #25 QuadSportz06, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    Gas money, a sack of some mids since your on a budget, cheap sunglasses, and stash $30-40 away for when you get weed again, and hit up Craig's list for your boom box items. Get a idea of what you want and how much it is, and save.Possibly get like a $300 limit best buy credit card and buy ur items from eBaySent from my LGL86C

5. your sig happens right before my avatar.

6. Sent from my LGL86C

Attached Files:

7. I'd spend a portion of you money (<1/2) on bud, the rest save towards speakers. All depends on your priorities.

A nice head unit is going to be around $100 anyway if not more. 

8. Weed.

Sent from my couch.

9. You gotta look at it from an economical standpoint. Buy an ounce... Homie

10. still no pics of OP's car?? close thread.

11. this. i'm 23 and am just starting to realize this. i've made alot of stupid decisions such as dropping out of high school to work. i'm a hard worker and have made some good money but unfortunately that is where my horrible spending habits were born. now i'm  laid off and will be living with next to nothing for awhile because i never had a 2nd thought about saving. i'm just glad i've noticed my mistakes while i'm still young..so like fred said, habits can be your best friend or your worst enemy. and if you really want some bud, just pick up an 8th and save the rest.

12. Guys : update :

Used some of my 120 $. This is what i used it for.

20 $ for gas to get to college ( Necessary )

had 100 $ left.

used 15 $ to buy 13 gallons of water + limes + cheesecloth.

Gonna make a special tea from a plant called Moringa Olefiera that my Father grows in his ranch. It's high in vitamins and acts a detox/helps with blood pressure.

I'm selling gallons of tea to my close friends who are highly active and gym rats ( This tea is an energy booster/detox/helps with weight loss)

Each gallon is being sold for 5 $, and they cost .68 cents per gallon. + the time i put into making the Tea.

13 gallons of tea at 5 dollars each = 65 $$$$

15 $ spent and I make 65 $.

50 dollars profit. And I still have 85 $ left from the original 100$

Only way to make money is to invest in fool-proof methods. I asked people if they wanted to buy the Tea BEFORE i made it.

Re-invest your money into buying food then reselling it. Like at Sams or any store that sells wholesale .

Example : Buy a huge box of gum for 10 $ that comes with 25 packets. Then resell for 1 $ each to make some profit. Repeat, repeat , repeat.

Buy cheap , resell higher. 

This is my thoughts atm,... Simple yet effective. Takes work but the profit is there.

I'm also staying sober in order to save money. No drinking, no smoking, gives me MORE motivation to work hard to earn cash.
    http://vimeo.com/74091320       (This is me in real life)

13. Save save save homie you wanna get high buy a plant and grow that shit and by the time it comes down to actually smoking what you made aka the plant you will have thousands in the bank. But if u can't wait that long then sell your ass for crack or get stoner friends to smoke you out for free

Sent from the underground