Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I try?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sfsc, Dec 26, 2010.

1. I collect stems and shake in a pickle jar. I usually get a couple grams before too long. I've tried firecrackers with .8g of bud (got tired, nothing else) and tried tea (my eyes got red, nothing else) despite trying several times and different methods.

Is there a dummy proof edible recipe I can use with only a toaster oven? I've got an oven but it's broke and I never use it to get it fixed. :smoke:

2. #2 831, Dec 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2010
    Got a stove? If not, this won't be quick, but it will work. Just not fair for someone to want edibles and not be able to get f*ered on them.

Start with one of the options I'm putting out there...
    1. Pasta noodles: grind up your shite with a coffee grinder. Take 1 tbsp to 7/8 cup uf flour. Mix it with eggs and oil, pref cannabinated, until it is the correct consistency, about 1 egg yolk plus one egg per cup of special flour and tsp of special oil.
    2. You can pull off the same feat with cornmeal and make polenta (yup, Megan is a dago and loves her Italian dishes)
    3. If neither of these options are available to you, just get a fifth, slap about an ounce of trim into the coffee grinder, let it simmer for a while at a very low temp, leave it on top of one of your 1000 watters, or at least leave it in the cupboard for a month if the aforementioned methods can't make you stoney in about 1-5 days (depending on what you use).
    4. Tea is usually not a very good option because THC is hydrophobic, meaning that as a chemical property, it won't bond with water. THC absolutely loves fat and solvents, meaning that your medium must have fat or alcohol content to bond. People usually make tea with milk added, because the fat from milk is how they make bhang (milk tea) potent. I make coffee creamer on the stove, but if you could make Thai iced tea cannabinated, we'd be instant friends and I probably wouldn't want to leave your house, haha. I know how to do it, because Thai Iced Tea takes manufacturing cream or heavy whipping cream and if you have a stove you can do it by marking your liquid level on the pot you use, add water to control for evap, and ensure that your product is at the liquid level it originated at. I'd prefer that others learn how I do things like that, because knowledge should never perish or be wasted.

I'm an amateur chemist, and probably would have made my fortune cooking meth if I were totally lacking in morals and didn't care if I were responsible for potentially ending the lives of hundreds of people depending on sales. The properties of food ingredients are immutable, as any other chemical composition is. They all behave exactly the same way every time, and they all can be cannabinated if you boil it down or grind it up. What do you have besides the toaster oven? If it were me with the toaster oven, I'd go ahead and start a batch of green dragon, then go make some parmesan crusted garlic bread. Dago in action- let's mix some basil and oregano with garlic and mj. then we'll put that on top of some French bread or Mediterranean flatbread with some sort of fat content, like butter or dago-licious olive oil, slap those F*ers in your toaster oven. Pick my brain, I dare you. Got a huge repertoire of recipes, and I need them to work in this town. Hope you get stoney, hombre.

I'm a pastry chef by trade at the moment, and know how to put THC into anything I can cook. PM me for details and custom recipes, but you better promise not to tell my cooking lesson clients that I give it away for free on the internet ;)