Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pepperoni, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Alright here's the deal, I'm about to smoke in an hour or so and YOU get to decide what I smoke out of.

I have:

RAW papers
    Zig Zag papers
    An Apple

what should I do?

Smoke a joint, or smoke bowls out of an apple? I'm leaning towards the apple so I can pace my smoking and plus it saves weed.

2. Papers fersure.

But if your planning to pace yourself, then you already know your option.

3. hmmmm... honestly i'd say apple. but mostly because i never experienced that when i was younger and have no reason to now.

4. Why not aluminum foil :confused:

5. I don't fux with anything like aluminum foil.

Why use foil when you have an apple which is a much healthier option?

Do you guys find that papers waste alot of weed? thats the only thing keeping me from using papers, honestly.

6. you will be baked off a joint to yourself, id choose the RAW papers they are the shit.

7. You control the ammount of weed you put into the joint, i've rolled .5g into 3 small baby joints on several occaisions like this. For when i want to get a little fade goin on, bust out a baby-jay and light it up.

8. Alright you guys have me convinced, the raws it is.

9. If you're looking to conserve then I'd go with the apple.

10. seaweed.

you get it?

:smoke:

11. Ugh, nothing worst than a baby-jay.

Where im from, you roll a real joint, or you use a bowl.

Just saying, hog leg or bust.

12. Lol .5 into 3 joints.. thats like .15 g joints haha.. your smoking more paper then herb