what should i name this mini water bong i made.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by timtheyognaught, Aug 8, 2015.

1. i made this tiny bong in a contest with my gf to see who coukd make the smallest easyest to hide water bong and i need a name for it. it wasnt easy to make but its been worth it. put 3 bowls through it amd its still going strong. what should i name it. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439058128.187862.jpg

2. da tin man

3. Looks sick dude, maybe call it toke-toid(s)?

4. Cancerous Chris.

5. The tin man. Thats a sweet ass name lol

6. post a pic of the insides of that thing you got there!

7. The Freshmaker (its a spearmint altoids can) or my roommate suggested The Icebreaker (because of the double meaning one being that both remind you of gum, the other being that it is the perfect icebreaker with any stoner)

8. Alzheimer's Altoids.

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439492581.696338.jpg here is the internals before sealing it and adding water

10. #11 grasscoty, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
    How in the F does that thing hold water? You smoke from the top? Or is that the bowl?

Name it the "Negative POS"

11. i also made a pipe out of 2 12/8 gram co2 cartridges from my airsoft pistol that is small and works great. i cant clean the screen very easy but i can make a while new bowl and screen in 2 minutes from and empty cartridge that id normally throw out. need a name for this one too. may start selling it for like $5 bc i can make tons fast easy and cheap and it works good. ni toke shops for 83 miles and a lot of my friends smoke. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439492831.656708.jpg
    it holds water from sealing it and you smoke from the top

12. the tin was made to be on the go and easy to hide. its a little awkward to use but it works about as good as a water bottle bong

13. its odd and out there but it works and you have to admit its kinda cool

14. i are cornfuzzled. how in the fuck does that fucking thing work exactly?

as for a name...how bout "leaky piece of shit"? because it's a leaky piece of shit. [​IMG]

15. it doesnt leak actually