Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should i name her

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by urzaguilt, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Dratini

/thread

2. Need help i've had this for about 9 months and haven't though of a name yet and everytime i try i cant think of one cause im too stoned from using her

3. Bongholio

4. King bong
    bong kong
    donkey bong!

5. The Choka Hoe

6. The Legendary Sayan

7. something like water related almost because of the color

like- aquatic, oceanic, or baby blue

or try to get really blazed and anything that comes to mind just name it that or anything that grabs your attention

8. name it Obama so you can hit that ho

9. Easy, "I'mtoostonedtothinkofagoodname"

Stoned Cold
    Silent Sleeper
    Psychotic G-Nob
    BongBong

Really names just come to you for bongs. If it was me and the bong didnt have a name yet, i'd name it nameless, unknown, creeper etc. Really I only name my bongs because something happens to give them that name.

Refrence- I have a bong named Super, why? its a piece of shit bong that i've dropped billions of times, thrown etc and it hasnt broke. Plus its home made and its funny. its not very cool but so far everytime i get a bong and get it a good name they always break.

10. hell yeah. name it Dratini

11. i think im gonna name it blue...just Blue

12. For some reason the first name that popped in my head when I saw it was-

"Hawaiian Girl"

Guess because it looks like it has leys around it.

13. Now i got it Hawaiian Blue bout to pack sum honeydew and get ripped

14. amphitrite the greek ocean goddess. The colors remind me of the ocean.

15. i dont kno how to say that and its sounds to much like amaphridite so yea...

16. Your bong me reminds me of the Northern lights in Alaska where I live, name it Aurora.

17. I would go for aphrodite because i donno... the colors make me think of the ocean and aphrodite popped into my head

EDIT: You pronounce it as afro-dye-tee and it sounds familiar as the guy who was talking about the greek goddess

^Aurora sounds tight too but theres a couple of ways to say it so it might get annoying.