Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I get for my first time smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vickadelphia, Mar 24, 2012.

1. My friend smokes a lot of weed, And I asked him I wanted to buy some. And he told me he could get me some. But he said the better weed is more expensive. I want good weed but since im a first timer should i just buy the regular? Then buy good weed?

2. Start with some high mids, and just work your way up

3. It's all preference, I like mids, I smoke alot of mids but I buy Medical sometimes, Whenever I smoke Medical it's crazy, it seems like a good way to enjoy your high, Idk...

4. Get the best shit he has, I'm almost 99% sure you're going to really like weed, since you decided to do it on your own in the first place. Anyways, once you start smoking more you're gonna wish that you had've gotten as high as possible, most people say thats when you can get your highest in your entire life, and everyone loves having that story to tell. Make it as fun and interesting as possible, unlike me ): I didn't get very high my first time.

5. You don't want to overwhelm yourself your first time or you may be turned off weed completely. If you want dank, take it slow and have a small hit every 5-10 mins till you feel comfortable. Mids will allow you to regulate your high a bit easier.. Either way get ready to be the highest you'll ever be. Make sure you inhale correctly,too!