What should I get for my first piece...

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Frandy, Sep 28, 2009.

1. besides a bowl. I have had two bowls, which i have sold away to 2 friends by now. I took a long break from smoking but i'm back in business now.

First off, next year i'll be going to college, and I want something that will hold up good throughout the college life.

I am planning on getting a nice little bowl to be portable and such, but I also wanted to get a nicer piece (bubbler, steamroller, small bong because i have no place to hide a large one now) to have for some good times.

So what do you guys think?

2. i'd go with a bubbler, for the most part, they hit almost as smoothly as a bong, and are much easier to hide and way easier for on the go. i'd say that's your best bet

3. hurricane/tsunami. same thing and they're considered high-end for an amazing price. Practically unbreakable due to the shape. doit.

4. Honestly, i was pretty sure about a bubbler, but i just wanted to see what everyone said

5. don't do it. lol, the whole working your way up from a pipe to a bubbler to a bong is a complete waste of time and money.

6. i wasnt thinking about "working my way up" but rather i really dont think ill have enough room for a bong and i was looking for something much smaller. i would only consider it if it was like 12 inches max and from what i heard its kind of a waste.

7. then i'd say wait til you move into the new place and see what your roomies are like and see if you can figure out somewhere to store an 18 inch bong. Otherwise i'd say get a really nice ashcatcher with those tubes you can connect to the end and use that.. that way later down the road it won't be a complete waste. ;)