What should I get for my first peice?

Discussion in 'General' started by dying2live, Jun 12, 2008.

1. So, basically all I've ever smoked is joints, blunts, and a friend's homeade bong. I mean, don't get me wrong, I smoke a lot, I just never really got around to buying an actual peice. Anyways, I was thinking I want to buy my first real peice from the headshop downtown, but I can't really decide on what to get. I was wondering if you guys(&girls) could reccommend somthing nice for a newb like myself. I'm not too concerned about the price, although I don't really want to spend over $80.
    So :D, what should I get? : )

2. A bong or a hookah. If you friends don't mind waiting or you smoke alone somewhat often a bong is better off. However if your friends are always with you, get a couple hose hookah.Note that the hookah really doesn't work all that great without a person on every hose

3. get a bong man ... simple and easy ... ur friends can wait like 20 seconds, best bang for ur buck for sure...

peace.

4. It all depends. Is storing it a problem? Do you have a place to smoke it without worries, or should it be something more discreet that you can use in more places?

I personally love my bowl. It's small, easy to hide in my room, I can carry it around with ease..bring it to parties and stuff no problems, doesn't need water or anything. Bowls are the most convenient thing to smoke out of.

Bongs are bigger, if you need to hide them from parents that could be a problem, they also are best with water so if you're going out into the woods or something to a cool little spot you might have to carry water to make it worth it to smoke the bong. I like smoking out of bongs more, but they definitely aren't as convenient.

Bubblers are a nice combination. Smaller than a bong, a little bigger than a bowl. Like bongs they're better with water, but it's not necessary. They aren't as easy to carry around in your pocket as a bowl would be, but you can still transport them easier than a bong. In my experience they're a little more breakable than bowls. They smoke better though because of the water filtration.

Go for whatever works best for you, and post pics of your new glass :)

5. Well, I usually smoke by myself, but sometimes I do smoke with friends.. it's just a lot of my friends arn't really too into weed. So, storing it isn't really a problem, but I don't really want somthing too big, ya know? Your bowl sounds great, as does the bubbler, but then bongs are so classic. When I think about it more, I really just want somthing that I can smoke with easily in my room alone. :D, and I'll have a few pics up tomorrow for ya :p
    Thanks for the advice!

6. If you don't have to worry about hiding it at all then I would say go for the bong then. You can get bigger rips, which is good. They just aren't too portable, but since you'll be in your room then it shouldn't be a problem. Just gotta fill it with water and empty it out after your done and rinse it out or give it a little clean depending on how dirty it is.