What should I do

Discussion in 'General' started by thelizardkin, Nov 28, 2011.

1. it sounds like a trap to me

2. I would just ride out the awkward. An unpleasant situation has been created and waxing lyrical to her about your betrayed feeling won't improve anything, especially since considering the last thread it wasn't her's or anyone's fault that what happened, happened. Like I said in the other one, I fucked totally taken girls of good friends if they were drunk at a party. let alone if they had a guy that they talked to often and was good friends with. I wouldn't even think about that, even if he was my friend. Alcohol and the party atmosphere usurp morals. and I'm unfortunately speaking for the garden variety young adult here.

So ride it out and good luck in your future romantic endeavours. I think this one's been screwed a bit beyond repair though

3. yeah but don't go over the top and rape a skink or something.... number 1 rule man, never harm other skinks.

4. I've been thinking and this is what I might do first I'm going to make her start the conversation beacuse if she isn't willing to start it then screw her then I'm going to tell her I liked her but now idk and tell her why and see where it goes from there any flaws with that?

5. So you'll be approaching the subject directly, that's cool. Always good to be confident. If you have the guts to do it then it's the superior option to doing nothing

6. I think I should before I didn't want to ask her out beacuse I didn't want her to reject me but now I don't care and if she says no then there goes all the emotional support I gave her

7. Man up homo,there's kids your age in the war

8. Confront her.

9. No I'm going to make her confront me if she doesn't she's not worth my time

10. Fuuuck ok we talked tonight and I thought things were going well I told her I liked Her but idk and I told her why and mentioned the fact that she can never hangout she said that she wants to but she's always busy then she said she thinks I'm a great friend I said I want to be more then she asked if I was serious I said yes then I got this
    John I really like you just not in that way but I think you're a great friend
    Fuck fuck fuck fuck

11. friend zoned eh?

12. Fuck the friend zone so fucking hard seriously what was I supposed to do be like her ex and ask her out after like a month and have her break up with me beacuse she doesn't know me well enough

13. lol don't ask me. i suck shit with girls lol. i'm 18 and never had a gf :(

maybe that will make you feel better about your situation tho lolz

14. Yeah i'm in the same situation for a while I stoped looking for a gf and was just looking to get laid but that ended when I met her and I thought I was in there she would constantly say shit like she thinks I'm good looking and she flirted a lot and this was the kicker she asked me if I wanted to study sometime even though she never studies

15. yea guess it's the mixed signals eh?

yea lmao idk, honestly i wanna join military and see if that raises my confidence enough to get a gf.

honestly was just thinking about getting a call girl xD

16. If you just want to get laid find some slut and get her drunk

17. yea but i dont have any friends haha, no way to get into a party for that

18. Why you seem so fucking awesome

19. well i just moved out of my old place and into college so yea haha.

i applied really late so i also went to community college so no dorm buddies. i'm in a college apartment and my roomates don't really like me too much XD

well uh thanks i guess lol, i'm just a half indo half jew weird guy with anxiety and shit lol.