what should i do

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by "Deuce", Apr 12, 2006.

1. okay. I am currently on probation for weed and coke and take random drug tests every week. Seeing that this is my last year of high school, my parents let me keep my job so I keep earning money for that. So I have alot of money right now but because i get drug tested I cant buy weed. And I dont want to spend my money on anything else. I have till the end of the year till I get out of "rehab" and everything is depressing because i cant spoke. does anyone else ever feel like this when there not on the pipe.

2. yeah, i smoke just about every day now and i havent smoked since sunday. i cleaned out one of my pipes and smoked the resin last night but its just not the same and i wont be able to get any bud until the weekend. but i feel for ya man, thats horrible.

3. 1. double post
    2. wrong forum
    3. get a hobby drugs arent everything.

4. srry. didnt mean to post twice

5. ^

Youve got the rest of your life ahead of you, just clean up untill you can get out of high school, save money, and then when your probations over, start smoking again. Besides, like Maitereya said, drugs arent everything. You should take this time to search for what you like to do, besides smoking and drugs.