Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Puff Da Herb, May 14, 2011.

1. I have a .4 of dank bud and I don't know whether i should just pack a bowl in my pipe or do shots. Which will get me higher?

2. pretty sure shots get you drunk not high

3. .4 isn't shit. throw all that in.:smoke:

4. take shots to get high lol smoke then drink its fucking awesome

5. nooo shots is when you put in like a 2 sack of weed and smoke it all in one hit!! lol, so what should i do?

6. well regardless of what you do dont edit your OP or you'll make me look like an asshole

7. :bongin: GRAVITY BONG :bongin:

8. i wish i had a bong!
    but surprisingly i had enough for two shots and a fat bowl...so fucking ripped now

9. You should have made it into weed butter and inserted it rectally. :eek:

10. No not tht Sativashark!! NO

11. No? But didn't the guy who did it recently report a good time?

12. >2 sack of weed

lol.

13. what is a 2 sack?
    pack a bowl.

if im correct he also reported aliens and the end of the world coming soon and that he was going to live it out alone in a summerhome lol

14. yeah he was really stoned. But anal weed popsicles?