Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Keith0100, May 26, 2010.

1. Hey Guy's

My friend who ive known since i was four has recently decided to become very anti pot, i never even knew he had any kind of opinion on it until i started smoking, i dont smoke alot but every time i see him and i'm high he wont talk to me properly and thinks ive suddenly gone all stupid. I was just wondering if anyone here had any advise for me? :)

2. Live and let live my friend.............

You don't have to agree on everything in order to be friends....

3. If he wont be your friend cause u smoke hes not a good friend to start with

4. People like that tend to be pretty mal-informed about the issue. He means well, so be nice about it, but I'd say have a sober discussion with him all about pot, the more calmly and rationally you approach it, the more likely it is that you guys can find some common ground. So maybe don't have a sesh before you see him next, and read up all about pot, so you're armed with information to give him. If he still won't come around, then.. well.. shit happens.
    Good luck man!

5. Have him watch "The Union" he'll come around. Worked on my cousin and now he tokes with me occasionally. :D
    He is most likely mis informed through programs like D.A.R.E. and out anti-drug campaigns that is use to strike fear in peoples minds about the harmless herb.

And if after that he still can't accept it, you might not be looking at a very good friend unfortunately.

6. Find out exactly why he holds his opinion and tell him the real facts. Tell him some of the benefits and all about the government propaganda.