Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bballnut413, May 17, 2010.

1. So I was talking to one of my good friends (yesterday) who I have not seen for a while. He has been dealing to make some money. He said he would give me some weed just because. Should I give him a call and ask for it or not? Thanks

2. Personally i wouldnt when people do that too me if they havent been generous too me with bud i find it angravating and leads too me cutting them off, it all depends on ur relationship with ur friend if he is generally cool layed back guy ask if he wants too bun a spliffy if he says no fair dues say ok ill call u when ive got sum bud stacked :) but dont call him if ur calling him for bud call him if ur calling him too toke sum bud with him.

3. I wouldnt call him just for free bud, try giving him a call next time you were planing on buyin some bud and ask him if he can hook it up a little. Same concept just not seeming like you're using him for free shit