What should i do?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by extreme99, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Info: 4x4x8 tent. 1000w led (draws 150w) just added 2x 45w 2700k and 2x 65w 2700k cfls. Led's distance is 2 feet and cfls' distance is 1 foot above the plants. Good ventilation with the exhaust 580m3 sp silent fan and for intake 250m3 sp silent fan. 1 oscilating fan and a clip fan. Since its winter in here, i have an oiledfilled radiator that keeps the temp. between 20c - 28c. Humidity is kinda low at 30s sometimes 20s. I used last grow's soil(biobizz light mix). I ve been using adv.nutr. sensi grow a-b and b52 in every other waterings until 2 weeks ago. For 2 weeks i used plain water. I just used sensi bloom a-b today. And will be using b52 and bigbud as i go into the flowering. All 4 of them are purple trainwrecks from hso(4 out of 5 germinated). Topped once, regularly lst.ed and suppercropped and trimmed cuz they get really bushy and fan leaves block the new growths. Im still on 18/6. Im in 15th week since they broke the soil. Plants are about 1 foot tall and 1 foot wide. It seems to me that they are really small? Are they? And on top of the plants some yellowing started in new growth. What would you do? Should i start flowering? I want a good yield (quantity) for myself to get away until my next harvest. I cant set up a scrog cuz my tent is in a tight room and once a week i need to get to the other side of the room to clean the intake fan screens which i can only do by entering in the tent and getting to the windows side from the side of the tent by using the side zippers. Any comment is precious to me. Thank you. Happy growings.

Attached Files:

2. Btw they are in 5 gallon pots

3. Am i in the wrong section? I posted on sick plants because my leaves are yellow and im tripping just before i switch the lights but noone gives any suggestion. I stopped giving grow nutes 2 weeks ago and i already gave bloom nutes once 1/3 dosage.

4. It's been 7 hrs man let everyone read it and give suggestions. Until then I recommend you go through the forums and check out other problems growers have had and compare

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1