What should I do??????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TPC_Mikey, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Ok gang here is the question I have 2 seeds i planted from 2 diffrent batches of Gorilla Glue found one in each batch i planted these from seed about 26 days ago, both plants are in FFOF/Wormcastings/asoma tomato tone and kelp meal in 5 gallon smart pots and both germed and broke soil at the same time, Temp in grow room stas between 70 to as high as 81 always have airflow and humidity goes from 30%low to 60% high. My question is one plant looks amazing they other is extremly healthy but appears to be stunted in growth just not goin vertical at all, bot were topped about 3 days ago for the first time. should i keep it going or chalk it up to being a deformed genetic plant? Ready Set GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMG_0984.JPG IMG_0986.JPG IMG_0987.JPG IMG_0990.JPG IMG_0993.JPG IMG_0994.JPG

2. some plants just grow a lot slower then others . even from a mother plant if you cut 2 clones some times 1 clone will still want to grow a bit slower not that usual with clones . but from beans like you did very common . if your concerned about having an even light spread just top the taller plant . keep the plants but put some bug solution on them you have some thing munching on them . one leaf has a hole .

3. GG#4 is one of my favs...Wanted to grow indoors, but I fear it will take over my smallish tent! :)

4. It has had that hole in it since it stretched its leaves no bugs in my room maybe a knat every now and then but that hole appeared when that leaf first grew and there is another leaf that has one also, have gotten just a lil bigger with time as the leaf has grown but its nothing thats nibbling. Some one said genetically some will just for those holes here and there?

5. bugs or by you . these bugs come and go . usually beetle . get a teaspoon of olive oil what i use or neem per gallon of warm water shake and spray . i cant stand the smell of neem oil . olive oil sticks on the leaves with no ill affects i over did it with a plant i could not careless about a test plant i am talking 1 cup per gallon lol its all oily no issues months later i thought the super heavy oil would of killed that plant lol not the case .

• Like Like x 1
  6. HI u had good luck with olive oil for bug control

• Like Like x 1
  7. Try FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth...usually works pretty fast! ( HEALTH FOOD STORE)
    My dog's breeder recommended I put some in her food instead of Chemical DEWORMER...VET WAS SHOCKED...A PUPPY WITH NO WORMS!! :)

8. Has anyone used grow bags and how good do they work. And how do you control the water that drains

9. If you mean smart pots...just use a regular drip saucer underneath and they are good to go.

10. yes my garden is always exposed to all kinds of bugs . have to walk in tall grass before going into the building can cut the lawn but still walking in grass woods so on . there are cracks in the walls sealed up by foam but bugs some how find a way in ! so forced to deal with mites and beetles . when i first started to farm where i do now i used to do it indoors clean hardly ever bugs . so now i moved locations all the indoor regular solutions did not make a dent these beetles kept coming back for 3 and 4th meals and mites . so one day i was broke i had to deal with it asap or lose the crop ! so i put 1 cap full of mouth wash teaspoon of olive oil per gallon of warm water shake it very well and sprayed the plants . i did it daily as you should with bugs for 14 days now i only use this solution every week or so . keep the bugs away and there is a small amount of the oil left on the leaves on the older growth . the bugs only attack to newer growth beetles the tops no oil on the new growth . now mites could care less there bastards but this solution keeps them 99 % gone ! with out it there would be webs every where and toss would be a total loss so in a good ideal farm location this will work very good . i also spray the oil onto the floors very heavy around the garden so new bugs coming in would have to walk into that bull shit and heavy oil kills them .

• Like Like x 1
  11. +1 for "Try FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth" I used this on bed bugs and it got rid of them so quick, no questions on what it will do with nats and other pests

12. also seems like you might have heat stress on the plant.

13. not sure thats possible my room is never warmer than 79 degrees and plants are close to 36inches away from light