what should I do?

Discussion in 'General' started by puertoricosuave, Mar 26, 2012.

1. A girl who I never used to talk to has been going out of her way to say hi to me but never starting a full conversation. I wouldn't be worried but we were both at a party Saturday night and my memory of the event is let's say.. impaired. Idk if something happened and everyone else there remembers less than I do...

2. I'm sorry, I was waiting for the actual problem to appear. You found out a girl likes you and you might have even made out; and yet, you're unhappy?

3. I'm not worried about having made out...

4. You probably just anally fisted her then spat on her tits..no big deal bro

5. #5 vCanisMajorisY, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    Oh, I don't know why I assumed this was a high school thing.

Why can't you ask her what she remembers? Have you showered since? Touch your henry and smell.

6. Fuck her in her fucking face!

7. you busted like 3 nuts in her

she's preggo for sure....hope you have a good job.

8. Glad you're all so helpful... I'll just grow a pair and ask how her party was or some shit and go from there
    ...and yes I have showered since two days ago. I do not lack basic sanitation.

9. Well if you don't want stupid answers you should cease asking stupid questions. Did you expect one of us to have this killer plan where you awaken from a deep sleep with total recall from that night? Your advice is the best advice brother.

10. [quote name='"vCanisMajorisY"']Well if you don't want stupid answers you should cease asking stupid questions. Did you expect one of us to have this killer plan where you awaken from a deep sleep with total recall from that night? Your advice is the best advice brother.[/quote]

Major asshole alert bro.