What should I do with non flowering plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mikefulgieri, Nov 20, 2019.

1. My one auto flowered but the other didn’t and it keeps growing and has grown past my light and almost hitting the top of the tent. I put it to 12/12 lighting a week ago and it isn’t showing signs of flowering. I’m thinking of putting it under my extra fish tank 250 watt hqi coral light or a 80 watt full spectrum led I have in a closet or I’ll buy a second tent. My auto is flowering nicely and I’m pissed it’s gonna have less of a yield because of the 12/12 and the other plant growing over it. Do you guys agree with moving the plant or should I give it a few more days to flower and leave the top in no light. Photos below

Attached Files:

2. #2 PAOLO1981, Nov 20, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    Give it another week - Flowering usually occurs 10 - 14 days after the flip.
    I feel your pain though mate - I have had autos not auto flower and they just vegged for weeks!!
    Only positive is that it will produce more bud.
    Good luck mate
    PS - Tie her down (LST) - Will give you more room cause she will likely still stretch quite a bit after flip...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Is it fine that it is growing past the light? i ask because some leaves are pretty close and the top isnt getting any light.

4. Tie her down mate - She needs to be under the light!
    Its ur best bet as she will continue to stretch too....

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Thanks so much for the info!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Any time mate
    You got this - Be aggressive if you need to be - They are very resilient plants :)

• Like Like x 1