Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i do with my kief.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrOneHitWonder, Dec 25, 2012.

1. I have a couple grams of kief that I've been saving up for shits and giggles and the time has come to use it but idk what to do with it. What can I make with it? Also I just bought a mflb can I put some in there and vape it?

2. Ill PM you my address and then you can pack it all up and send it to me and I will press it into a nice puck and smoke it all :bongin:

3. smoke it. don't put it in the mflb unless there's a layer of bud beneath. It will leave a sticky residue on your screen if its straight on there.

4. Yes sir, yes you can, should and hopefully will. kief is awesome and fun. :D Roll it up to tiny lumps and vape it, make a joint or bong it, if you have a screenless bong you can put some on top of bud. I prefer to make a spliff, but I'm a tobacco smoker anyway. Have fun. :)

5. put it in a salt shaker and use it to season your food. :D

6. What I like to do is pack a bowl. Ill put some weed then a layer of kief them put more bud on top of that then another layer of kief on the top.

7. make super potent qwiso budder out of it :)