Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do with a 1/2 OZ of Medical?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by seconds, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Picking up a half ounce of medical for around $160 give or take... most likely give.

What should I do with it?

2. i think u should grind it, smoke it, enjoy, make hash, take pictures, whatever u feel like, enjoy that shit man.

3. I really cant think of a way that you could use a 1/2 oz. of medical wrong:rolleyes:.

4. stare at it. NO TOUCHING WHATSOEVER!

5. If you got a half O, you could do a little of each.

6. send it to me?...

why not take one bud and do each of those things??

7. give some away to cut costs... with the rest grind n enjoy the rest.... dont smoke it to the dome thatd just be a little wasteful.. enjoy man

8. I'd just save it.

Keep it around to remember the good times... maybe even frame it?

I dont think you can handle smoking it :cool:

9. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1274707" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Rasta_Man</TD><TD class=alt2>I'd just save it.

Keep it around to remember the good times... maybe even frame it?

I dont think you can handle smoking it :cool:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

hahaha I thought this was hillarious, but seriously I wouldnt sell any of it if its like the best weed youve ever had. Grind some up get some kief, smoke some to your dome, some with friends etc. But making hash or selling it seems like a waste (since its only a half anyways).

10. store that shit in an air-tight jar and keep it in the freezer (or whatever way is best to store it) and bring it out at special occasions. make it a treat every couple of weeks/months.

11. I like this idea.It's all about storing bud for a prolonged amount of time,and cracking open that jar and rippin' those nicely cured buds.

12. id say curing is the best way to make the most of it to man:smoking:

13. No. No no no no no. You guys got it all wrong;

Here's what you do. Smoke it. Right now. Better yet, smoke a blunt of it to yourself, and see if you're still conscious enough to decide.

Or just do the stonerly thing to do... fuckin' cheech down, bro.

14. Awesome thanks for all your posts, im gunna get some pics up ASAP

15. I'd recomend takng the "slinging it" option off the poll, we don't talk about that here.

16. Um... I meant slinging it as in putting it into a sling and carrying it over my shoulder..:D

17. im gonna have to say go ahead and toke it up, to ur brain and to some of your friends, or if u have the will power savor it for a long time, if not, wake up tommorow on another planet

18. dude if it was me i would smoke it all but i would keep the nicest nug for when i was desperate!!! cause when im out im usually depressed so i would take that shit out and prolly have an orgasm:smoking:

19. i can send you a SASE and you can send that right on my way. k thx.

20. break dat shit, roll dat shit, light dat shit, hit DAT SHIT, pass dat shit