what should i do with 2 ounces?

Discussion in 'General' started by wv dro, May 19, 2011.

1. of high grade pipe tobacco? i was thinking about make shisha. cant stand to smoke tobacco. but i got this free so i figure i might as well use it for something.

2. Send it to me. :smoke:

3. I got excited until I read "tobacco".

4. sell it to someone who values tobacco.

5. Eh, if you don't really like to smoke I'm not sure there is much outside of an incense or something to use it for...I personally love the flavor of tobacco, but I don't buy cigs with all the added shit in them, all natural tastes fuckin' amazing to me.

6. sell it cheap to someone who will use it and then go buy bud.

7. "What should i do with 2 ounces?"

[​IMG] *click link*

"..of high grade pipe tobacco?"

[​IMG]

8. smoke a little after every session or something. or if you can find someone to buy it do that

9. if i smoked like 5 bowls of this out of my bong would it fuck me up? i never smoke tobacco

10. hmm a gram of bud per ounce of tobaccy?

11. Would probably make you sick, on top of tasting like shit.

12. alright well i rolled to big ass joints and smoked them. im likin it. but im wondering when the shitty addiction bad side of tobacco is going to come? cuz this buzz is fuckin awesome. if it stays i could smoke tobacco like i do weed.

13. It comes when you think like that lol...

14. soo i already am addicted?

15. im never smoking tobbacco again. i feel like im dieng

16. hahahahaha, addiction is mainly mental, just dont make smoking tobacco a routine and you should be fine, also, dont smoke that much or as you just posted, you'll feel like crap pretty fast.

17. sell it to some kids, tell them its chronic.
    PROFIT

18. roll some spliffs

19. Anyone else want to know how he got two free ounces of tobacco?