Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do when I smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vaked420, May 6, 2013.

1. So it's been a while since I've posted on here. I'll give you some background. You can skip the next paragraph it's just the background to my story.

I had been smoking pretty much everyday until my mom caught me in march. She's super antiweed and basically just assumed I had weak self esteem and that I smoked to be cool...which is the exact opposite of the truth. I started smoking after like two years of research and realizing its not bad for you...I tried to tell her that but she didn't believe me...

So anyways I promised her I wouldn't smoke any more. She basically said if she catches me again I'm gonna lose any privilege I have until I graduate college(which is 2 years). So since march I haven't smoked but I definitely miss smoking...

I'm thinking about still smoking like once in a blue moon. Do you guys think I should just wait the two years or smoke occasionally. And if you think I should when are your favorite times smoking? Kicking it with homies or maybe being out in nature? I play golf pretty often which is an option. I drink occasionally too so getting a little cross faded is an option too. Somehow my mom doesn't care much about alcohol even though its way worse for my health...

To sum up,basically I'm asking what your best times smoking are? With your friends, alone, in nature? I like them all so I can't decide... Thanks!!

2. smoke with your friends its always more fun when there is company

3. just chillin with a small group of 3 people chillin back, listening to music, talking, smoking more. Smoking alone is fun though too but having good company is always better

4. Friends, parties, nature, frolfing, swimming/beach, the list is endless...

5. Smoking and listening to classic rock with friends, or playing some epic versus matches in video games. When 4 hours go by and you don't even notice it, then you basically have to play Good Day by Ice Cube.

6. Hello! I'm sorry to post something off-topic, but I don't know what else to do to solve my problem. Do you have to have a certain number of forum posts before you post a new thread? It keeps denying me access but I have confirmed my email already so I don't know what's going on?!

7. you must be really stoned right now...

8. Dude, you're 2nd year in college, so I assume you are 18 or 19. Do whatever you want. Just don't neglect your grades and other priorities.

My favourite time to smoke is in nature with a few buddies. Nothing beats walking through a nice trail blazed.

9. Yes, there is a certain number. I'm fairly positive it's 15, but might be 20 posts. After 15 replies you are given the privilege to create your own thread.

10. If you're in college you're old enough to have every right to live your life the way you want; move out and smoke till your heart's content, if thats not possible then smoke when you're not at home, parents will want to be in control of your life forever, but at a certain time they do need to realize you're not 14 anymore. It's your job to teach them that man, just be respectful, get your shit done, and continue to life your life how you want; its not very hard to keep a weed smoking habit hidden either ;)

11. Awesome- thanks for the info!

12. haha I was not!

13. The servers update hourly, so roughly within an hour of your 10th post. :smoke:

14. Here's an idea: Come home one night super wasted and make sure your mom sees you and how shitfaced you are.

Then, the next night, come home blazed and admit you smoked and she'll come to her senses.

Or that might be a terrible idea but who knows.

15. Eat 90 million packets of ketchup. I fuckin' dare you.

16. huh?!?

17. watch the wizard of oz (muted) while listening to the dark side of the moon album by pink floyd. shits supposed to be a trip.

18. sit on a comfy chair doing nothing and let your mind go wild :D

19. I was just messing around. :smoking:

20. smoke with your friends its always more fun when there is company
    [​IMG]