what should i do tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapegoat Adams, Jan 16, 2012.

1. so usually when i chill with friends we end up doing basically nothing. there is nothing to do in my town this time of year and it is getting annoying. the question "what should we do" has never been answered since october because there is nothing to do! me and my friends dread the question, so we usually end up getting snacks and just munching out which is getting costly. so im chillin with a friend tonight and wanted any ideas that are out of the norm that we could do.

it is about 30 degrees here, raining/snowing lightly and there is no snow on the ground

2. fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap?, go to sperm bank = profit?? :confused_2:

3. We have the same problem. Here are some things you could do: Watch a movie, game at a buddies house, go to all you can eat, play pool, form a band (?).

4. Oh hi Boy Meets World.

5. #5 catfish swiming, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
    Do any cacti of fungus grow in your area.Maybe some hydrochloric acid. That's like 6+hours of guaranteed occupiedness. :confused_2: :hippie:

6. this is basically what we do sometimes. if were not too high then we go to my friends house and play mw3 but since were both commuting to college we both live with our parents still.

7. come at me

8. bro (cool story)

9. Go to a bar? You'll have to spend money but there might be chicks there and you could try and get your dick sucked by some random skeezer. Thats usually what I do every night.

10. I got your back brah

11. Didn't read OP. I say you beat off furiously until your hand is raw. Jack off thru da pain man.

12. Lol just sayin. Maybe he's not 12 :confused:

13. Depends on your level of comfort.

I prefer to find things I previously thought was boring, and attack it.

Example: history in school put me to sleep. This year I started reading about genghis khan and was blown away by his genius and how he implemented his genius into war and life.

Genghis carved holes in his arrows and shot it above specific soldiers to give specific orders, so if the arrows made a certain noise it was a command such as left right retreat advance etc.

He was able to communicate with forces hundreds of miles away in minutes.

14. Get fucked up and then go on an adventure to the nearby woods.

My friends and I like to get really drunk and then walk 3 miles down some rail road tracks to the river. It's fun as hell!

15. I read this as kangaskhan. Pokemon ftw. :smoke: