What should I do to prepare for shrooms?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fuzzyl0g1c, Jul 12, 2008.

1. What's up gc, hoping I can get some advice. I've been wanting to try a psychedelic for a while now, and I think I want to go with shrooms. How should I prepare myself? I've been smoking daily for about 2 years, and the only other drugs I've done are alcohol and salvia. I've read plenty of trip reports and all of the effects experienced with shrooms, I just want to make sure I'm ready.

I've never tripped out on weed (or really been paranoid), even when smoking way too much and being completly drunk. Does that mean I'm pretty safe with shrooms?

2. shrooms have the potential to shove reality in your face..if there is anything you feel uncomfortable or conflicted with, shrooms definitely might make you think about them. personally, tripping points out the whole "no limits" reality to the world.

to prepare, i would take a walk out in the woods and try to appreciate good things.

3. prepare? hmm, well...i was gonna suggest you read some trip reports, but nevermind lol

realy, you just need to know what to expect...you can't realy prepare beyond that, just make sure when you take them you are in a comfortable setting, around good people, and have a relaxed/positive mind about the trip..and it will most likley be awesome!