What should I do? Please help.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StonerNack, Jul 8, 2013.

1. #1 StonerNack, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    Ok guys, so I have this girlfriend right. I can't see her, I can barely talk on the phone with her and her parents keep trying to get me to break up with her. Her parents abuse her and shit, I want to help her, but I don't know how. I really really am lost. It's like a fucking Nazi lives with her.

The thing is, I have dated this girl for 10 months, I love her, I really do. But I don't want to lose her.

I'm just losing this battle. What do? Help guys. :( She's 16 and I'm 18 btw.

2. Why are her parents trying to get YOU to break up with her instead of HER to break up with you? How do they abuse her? Do you mean they are strict with her, or do they physically abuse her?

3. They send me messages pretending to be her saying some bullshit about either she's cheating on me or something. They fucking hit her and shit man, I'm dead serious I heard it over the phone one day. They do hit her, and are strict as fuck.

I want to be there for her, but can't.

4. You have to see it from her parents point of view. You're 18 and she is 16. Still a minor. The legal age in most places is 17. The way they see it is, you're an older guy, you only want one thing. It really sucks, man.
    Have you tried talking to them in person about yalls relationship?

5. Both young. Will have moved on in a few years anyway.

6. I was 17 when we started.

I have not, I don't want to. They told her if I come up there, they will "shoot" me. I'm taking that threat and not going up there ever.

7. I'm sorry, but I think leaving an abused girl pretty much makes you evil.  first of all, call the police.  and second you can't just abandon her, WTF

8. Are you sure she isnt playing games with you? Her parents would have to be fucking crazy to text you from her phone saying shes fucking other guys. That sounds like some shit a high school girl would do and then lie about it.

If you are sure she isnt playing you then just be there for her as much as you can. Be \ther shoulder to cry on. Dont stress her out about not spending enough time together since she cant control that. Just be there for her and help her come up with a solution. The best solution is for her to save up and get out when shes 18.

9. STONER, CREEPY SANTA here, let me ask you this, you might be in love. You can't get her off your mind, she's there 24/7.
    You hear her voice and you start to shiver and shake, you know your in love. When yourheart skips a beat, you sweat and shake.
    All you can do is be there for her, soon she'll be old enough. You should try and set up the parents. Don't go crazy and kill them. Like i said hang in their, she's worth the wait. She must be in your heart and in your mind 24/7, then your in love. Be careful and keep us informed.

10. Ok man, I'm not abandoning her. I want to call the police, but I don't know why I don't.

You know, I asked her the same exact question on if she's playing me or not. She just hung up on me and called back crying. Her parents are so fucking crazy. They get on her Facebook and Twitter and put up statuses about "how shes going to the movies with another guy". They can't speak good english so I know when it's them. I know the best solution is when she's 18, she gtfo.

Nah, I won't go crazy and kill them, It might be the other way around. They might go crazy and kill me.

there's your issue. two years might not seem like a big difference, but trust me, it can be

if this shit keeps up i suggest ending the relationship for the better

12. How much do you know about the abuse? If it's really bad, I think you should call the police, or cps or something about it. 
    You can't protect her from her crazy parents by yourself.

But you should still be there for her to talk to. You know, listen when she needs someone to talk to and ask for advice or help.