Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i do in the morning??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tko13, Jan 12, 2009.

1. im gonna do whatever this poll tells me to . i got some bomb headiess tell me how i should smoke it

2. i went in my drawer and my mom musta found my steam roller :mad: this was the nicest steam roller you'd probably ever smoke out of too.. motherfucker

3. well i voted steam roller till i saw it was before school

for before school id go with the blunt forsure

4. I've never had dank, but I've been told several times to never ever smoke it from a blunt cause its a major waste. Smoke however you want to, it's yours, but for the stated reason I voted steam roller, even though I don't know what it is. aha. :p

5. Sounds like your stuck with the blunt then lol

6. Good riddance. I don't know why somebody would want a stream-roller :confused:, they are extremely harsh. They are pretty much a bong without the water to cool the smoke.

7. steamrollers are nice, i could take fat rips with no coughing, its not that harsh, but ik what you mean. and to marcus, it doesnt waste herb at all. until youve smoked a 2g blunt of dank, you dont know what a good high is, or an 8th oowop. gets you more blazed that anything you could roll up or toke from, excluding a vap.

8. the steamroller was just in a different drawer i found it. im blazzed right now

9. #9 Tammm, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    Aw lame. you used the steamroller.

10. A nice fat doob is always the best way to go.

11. roll up a nice joint....maybe 1.2 or 1.3 in your favouite 1 1/4 and smoke that bad boy.

12. Firecrackers > Smoking

13. yeeeh

14. #14 kannabiskid, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    i smoke two joints in the morning, i smoke two joints at night.

EDIT: if i wasn't clear, smoke the joint lol. roll it tonight, then spark that shit up in the morning with no hassle