what should i do if some kid jacked my weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sacramentobud, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. today i showed some of my friends some of my weed and some way the word got out and some wigger came over to see my bud so i showed it to him and then he grabbed it out of my hands and ran around some corner so i chased him but when i ran around the corner he had like 20 of his wigger friends and i only had like 5 of mine with me so i told him to ive me my fuckin 20 bucks or my fuckin weed then his big senior and junior bitches started moving in on us and when i pushed the mutha fucka then the big guys started pushin us so we just left.

should i kick his ass or should i back up:smoking:

2. thanx i just deleted that shit

3. me and my friend have had 470 dollars worth of shit stolen from us at machete point. 20 bucks aint shit! this guy i know was gonna buy a HP and instead this fool came up to his car, put his hand on my friends chest and pulled a gun out and pointed it in his face. he then told him to fork over 2,000 dollars which he unfortunately had to do. the shit sucks but you gotta cut your losses sometimes and just get on with life.

4. wow, just wow

:rolleyes:

5. Ya seriously, I was trying to be nice and save the kid by deleting my post, but then he fucking quoted me. RMJL must be taken a coffee break or something lol.

6. true dat

7. There\'s so many different words to describe what just happened with this one. :p

8. LMAO. Hilarious moment. GJ. :p

9. Damn, that sucks. I hope you get back at him somehow, thats just messed up.

If someone did that to me or one of my friends...lets just say some gangster ass shit would go down. :p

10. Kick his ass, beat the shit out of him, rob that sucka.

11. Fuck that bitch up, he deserves it.

12. word. :cool:

13. he\'s clearly not gonna do shit if he has to talk about it on a forum

14. thats what you get for showing off your weed lol

15. how is he gonna fuck with you? FUCK THAT. kill em all so they dont come back

yadadamean?

16. face it as a loss... now you\'re alittle smarter for next time around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.