What should i do for my birthday?

Discussion in 'General' started by Russian Badger, Jul 1, 2013.

1. sup blades, I was wondering what I should do for my 19th birthday which is 1 month away... I was thinking of throwing a party or go to the club. What do ya blades think?

2. A "pot" luck party?

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. do something just for the hell of it. Scratch off something from your bucket list. Make the day special and not just another mundane party that'll fade into every other day of your life.

4. Thats the plan brotha, its not going to be just a few friends and and half o. It's gonna be a memorable night no matter what I do,. 

5. Throw a party for sure man. If you have a place I would definitely suggest inviting a small group of friends. House-birthday party has 'good time' written all over it! :hello:

6. oh here's something if you can swing it.

get in touch with a local band and see if they can bring enough people to get a decent concert going, then find a corn field out in the middle of nowhere.

I lucked out at an event like that once. Definitely a once in a lifetime experience. One of the bands to show up was on an international underground tour and another was doing a national tour.

We drank, we partied (this was before I smoked though), we beat the shit out of each other in the pit. When the sun went out we lit trash cans on fire and parked the cars in a circle. No stage so we were on ground level with the bands. I mean it was beautiful. Freedom in one of it's purest forms.

7. Seriously do a pot-luck no joke! Me and some friends like to do this all the time! Admission is some food and a minimum 2g (depending on numbers, might want to up to an 1/8. You all eat and smoke and eat and smoke and have the best time eva :D

8. not many corn fields in florida brotha. But i do live on an acre of land... I wouldn't need a band to get a lot of people out here. And most people here are into raves

9. Smoke weed.

10. Quad mega blunt.

I'm turning 20 in a month, if I can smoke then, I'm doing it.

Do it!

11. Thats sounds fun as hell!! Good idea!  :)

12. film project y

13. whatever you do atleast smoke 10 blunts to the face minimum gshit

14. #15 2Pac, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    Buy some bacon and tape some to your face.​
    Eat an air pie.​
    Run backwards in a suit.​
    Befriend a shoe.​
    Draw a portrait of your ear, using blood and semen.​
    Take all the seeds off a strawberry, then bin the strawberry and snort the seeds.​
    Listen to 'Tunak Tunak Tun' on loop.​
    Cover your sofa in chocolate milk.​
    Sponge-bath an elderly person.​
    Meditate for 20 seconds, then claim it's pointless.​
    Fall down a shaft filled with cheese.​
    Re-write the dictionary in baby-talk.​
    Moan about how buses don't have seatbelts.​
     ​
    Just some suggestions.