Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Should i Do for my 420 post

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doobie_Ashtray, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Post number 420 is coming up really soon so i thought i should do something that i've never done before post some pics. I wanted to know whats everyones opinion on what they would like to see so thats why i made the poll

2. are you serious

3. Why wouldnt i be this is a serious post.

4. where is the option for a pic of 5kilos of DANK???

5. hot girls smoking weed

end thread.

6. Get the RooR, take a hit then drop to the floor. IM ON FIRE!

7. I was gonna save that post for my birthday party.

8. haha i would of chosen the 5 kilo option but i had to go with hot chicks smokin bud

9. Seems to me its looking like we have a bunch of horny stoners.

10. Haha. looks like no one wants to see your new piece. Everybody's all about the chix.

11. I'd bet they be mad if i post a pic of a blow up doll with a blunt in its mouth.

12. Obviously you have no idea how easily excited we are!

Now how about some of those hot chickens smoking wheat?

13. i bet it's gonna be a bunch of pictures from 420girls.com

so hot!

14. umm... why do we have to pick one? Why not post pics of all of it.

15. Your first piece! I don't really care about pictures on the internet of girls smoking bud. But I do care about pictures of your first peice, because it's like your favorite child.