What should I do at work?

Discussion in 'General' started by panicandrew, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Alright, well I work at a call center for iPhone technical support, and between taking calls I can basically do whatever on the internet.

I'm just starting to get sooo bored between calls, it's pretty hard to find shit to do after looking at stumbleupon all day long and playing every flash game imagineable..

Any suggestions?
    I just need some shit to between calls, not necessarily games, but very easy to play browser games is an option, something that is pauseable/saveable as once a call comes in I can't open Google Chrome again until the call is done.

I'M BORED AS FUCK GUYS.
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

2. #2 nnunes, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Masturbation?

3. I Worked at a call center for clearwire and Clear its a 3g and 4g company I did tech support. I do construction work now and professional painting and I'd say working at a call center was harder just cause its so boring and people piss you off.

Anyways on my queue time I would study how to grow weed check out my journal.

4. Get a portable DVD player, bring drugs and movies to work.

Next phone call comes in just pick it up, put it up to your ear, say hello a few times, giggle at the person on the other line trying to say hello, and immediately hang up.

Continue watching movie, if boss asks say they hung up before you answered.

Trust me, im great at working jobs and getting the most out of life.:cool:

5. Read a book
    Draw
    Download a SNES emulator and some ROMs (only if you have laptop available)
    Learn some photoshop skills
    Watch Netflix or Hulu
    Crossword puzzle/Sudoku
    Come up with jokes/riddles/tongue twisters
    Manbaby.com/Failbook.com...go back months and read/look at some funnies
    Answer questions on YahooAnswers

6. or getting fired. bring a book or something man i just started game of thrones after watching the series, its sick. Or study up on something new. Are you interested in history? space? science or technology? you could look up and read on any of those topics. Im sure you'll find something youre fascinated by.

7. Learn things about obscure antiques and surf through eBay to see if you can find someone unknowingly selling something worth a fortune for pennies
    Runescape

8. reddit.com

9. Pretty decent suggestions,
    I can't go to anything with any sort of audio, and I can't stream videos too frequently.
    Also, I'd totally have a portable dvd player here if I were allowed to bring it, LOL,
    or a personal laptop.. fuck, that'd be awesome.

Any more suggestions?

10. bump, still need shit to do, been having a boring as fuck past couple of days at work.

11. You can watch some of your favorite shows online. I personally like to watch sitcoms, even if I've seen them before. Tv.blinkx.com check it out.

12. I was going to say work harder as that's the best time killer, but you mentioned lack of work.

Read a book or a website that furthers your goals. Maybe sign up for a non bullshit survey taking site that pays you for your time.

13. One word- Minecraft

14. Good suggestions, but,
    I can't watch shows and movies and shit.. no sound on the computers. :(
    I was thinking about reading.. something.. I'm just really not sure where I can find interesting stuff to read.

I wanna play Minecraft there so bad, but java isn't installed on IE and it wont update on Google Chrome on my work computers so I am shit outta luck.