Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rollitup456, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Hey guys! I have been thinking about buying a few new pieces of smoking equipment but i cannot decide what i should spend my tax return money on. Im thinking of a bubbler and a chillum, or an acrylic bong and a chillum. I already have a spoon but im getting bored with it. Also maybe a grinder? Need some input please! Oh and i have about 60 bucks to spend on pieces, the rest is going towards some dank:smoking:

2. Grinder ~$15
    Glass Bong ~$45

3. My personal opinion is that you have two choices. If you really want a grinder, I'd say buy a grinder and a bubbler. That way you can manage to get two pretty decent quality items for your money. If you can wait on a grinder, I'd look for a glass bong, preferably one in your LHS (You can save a lot of money not going online). I got my 1 1/2 foot glass on glass bong for 50 bucks at my LHS. In that situation you could have gotten a poor grinder on the side.

4. no need to buy all that, pick up a nice but for $40 and a decent grinder for $20

5. I wouldnt go acrylic imo glass is 10x better especially if you save up and get some nice glass. Well worth the wait of saving once you get it.

6. if you want quality and if bugs is not the matter then you must some Volcano vaporizer. Try it out

7. Buy weed!!