Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should i buy next. a grinder or scale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by foxbodystang, Aug 15, 2009.

1. i recently bought my first pipe and now i want to know if i should buy a grinder or scale next. which would be most useful

2. depends on if you trust your dealer or not, i have a grinder but no scale because I don't feel that I'm being ripped off (they've weighed it infront of me before).

3. My dealer weights it out in front of me so personally i would go for the grinder

4. scale, its basically a guarantee you'll never get ripped off again.... and not know about it

5. A scale because you can "grind" your weed with scissors until you have the money for a grinder.

6. A scale because you can smash ur buds if you got shorted. lol jks, but yeah I just bought a scale and now just a grinder.. so lol eventually you'll need them both, go for scale first though.

7. I went with a scale man. I have been smoking for like 6 years now and i have never used a grinder. I just break it up with my fingers. Scale would prob help u more. I always like to weigh shit after i buy. I found out 2 dealers ripped me off once thanks to my scale. I ended up getting free shit too after complaining.

8. A grinder will save you time. A scale will save you from getting ripped off

9. A scale. Even if you're not concerned in getting ripped off they help a lot to conserve your bud since you can pay attention to how much you've smoked. Ever since I got a grinder I started to run out of bud a hell of a lot faster since you start just throwing in full nugs.

10. lol i got like a 50 dollar scale and hardly ever use it, cuz my dealer drops it on da clock for me....and i use my grider all the time...get a 4 or 5 story one tho....2 storys cant get kif and 3 storys are pointless upgrades to 2 storys...