Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should a pot tea look like?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ashercaedus, Feb 22, 2011.

1. so i made some pot tea like half an hour ago and i have noticed that the color is still the same, the milk looks watery like it did before the weed and it has the yellow of the fat from some butter. it KINDA smells like weed but as I put a chamomille tea bag 10 mins after the first it kinda confuses the smell.
    my question is...
    should my tea have gotten some kind of green tint by now or no tint will appear?

2. let it steep, and then... drink it.

If you get high, congrats

pot liquor

3. that's hilarioius cuz i made the same shit today with like 2 gs of dank shake. Turned out quite nice. I put more milk thought. Like Half filled cup milk 2 tsps butter and the rest was boiling water.

4. did it get you high man cus i drank it like an hour ago and still dont feel shit.

5. I've made a few pots of cannabis tea now and here's how it is for me; because my tolerance is so high from daily usage of pot, tea doesn't give me so much a stone as it gives me a very sublime high and mostly what you'd call a deep relaxation.

The best use I've found for my cannabis tea is having a nice hot cup 1-2 hours after smoking/vaping a bowl.. like magic the tea will completely restore my high to its peak no matter how burnt I was.