What shall we name him?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DOOMstrain, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Hey guys,
    I got a new piece today and I was having trouble naming it.
    What are the names of some of your pieces?[​IMG]

2. broken picture

3. Ooh, I got an idea for a name! "Name him yourself, you lazy bastard" sounds like a good one!

/thread

4. lol i wasn't asking you to name it. I was asking about some names you have used. I'm just curious

5. I thought the joy of naming something was that you came up with it yourself. It's not like you're gonna go down the street to ask people what to name your baby. They would end up giving you weird looks.

6. All of my pieces are named after various Ninja Turtles characters...but awesome looking sherlock you got yourself

7. again, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I wanted to here other peoples names. Of course I will name it on my own.

8. haha thats cool. My last pipe was Polywhirl because it was blue and swirled, but it snapped earlier

9. Oh, gotcha. The title is very misleading haha. Well I hope you enjoy a couple of bowls and just discover the name for it.

10. ya i realized that after. sorry again.
    and thanks

11. pipe
    joint
    blunt
    bong

12. WHAT SHALL WE NAAAAAMEEEEEEE OUR DEAD SOOONNNNNNN

name it brotatochip

13. just keep hitting it
    and then it will come
    IF YOU HIT IT
    NAMES WILL COME

14. idk why, but the first thing that popped into my head when i saw that picture was "zoot"
    i think that would be a good name for that piece. just seems to fit it.

15. +rep for the Emmure reference :hello:

16. warturtle.

yes it b a pokemon.

17. Panther.

18. that's awsome. My pipe is named laparas cause I was blazed and playing pokemon on my gameboy and that's the first new one I got lol