What shall I do about idiots where I live?

Discussion in 'General' started by spawncrash, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Well were I live there's some awesome people but also alot of dickheads. I hang around with alot of quite down to earth friendly people. And whenever we go on a walk cause we're baked there's lots of gangs that try and start trouble. Even if you walk on your own they try and talk down to you and make you scared etc. I know if I really wanted to I could hurt them but I choose not to fight and just have a laugh etc. So what can I do.

2. Bring your hammer.

Nobody fucks around with a guy whos armed with a hammer...

3. but they will find somethng worse I don't like violence

4. Next time one of them gives you shit, whip out your blade and stab him in the chest repeatedly.

5. Make friends with them.

6. You'd never want to be friends with them. They are idiots. They rob etc.

7. I'd be friends with em.

8. walk to a different neighborhood.

9. times like theses.... you just gotta get stabby.

10. I don't want to associate myself with these people. They are scum of the earth.

Everyone, I'm not using violence /end

11. When shit like that happens i act like im a psycho,and im the devil shits funny then they start asking questions,then i act like im talking to the devil.

12. Where you from anyway? Are they legit gangs or just some suburban, wannabe bullshit?

13. befriend the robbers.

uses:
    1. don't get robbed
    2. they always got some item you might want, at a really good price.

i second the notion of befriending the gangs.

14. I'm from North england UK. They are wanna be gangsters, white kids who hang around in like a 20 man gang.

15. #15 4Sheezy, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Watch the movie Harry brown, do as he does. You both have a similar problem.

16. i have a similar problem and also in the north uk, it seems i cant go anywhere without getting shit from the dicks that live round here (most live in the road next to me) i just avoid it most the time but it gets to the point that they just need to be shot or something drastic lol

17. Move but I must warn you the idiots are slowly taking over