What seeds to pop next?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DyersEve726, Jan 29, 2020.

1. I'm just about to harvest my first grow from bag seed and have an Ethos indica multipack ready to break out. At $150 for 18 seeds, it was by far the best deal on Ethos seeds, but all of them are either crosses of strains they sell individually, or not listed on the Ethos site individually at all, so I am not sure which to pop first. Has anybody grown any of these or have some favorites among the crosses?

I have three seeds of each variety and I plan on doing all three of each at once to keep plant demands close to uniform...or is this the boring way to do it? 20200123_165919.jpg 20200123_165925.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Grape Bubba can't be bad.

3. Man I'm behind the times. The only one I've heard of is Afghan Kush. Banana Daddy sounds interesting, though.

4. Yeah, I don't know any of them either, really. Just seemed like a good deal for Ethos genetics, which everyone seems to rave about. I know #5 is a cross of two kinda rare strains and I'm very interested in trying it, but not sure if I should go for rare genetics on my second grow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Why would anyone name a strain Banana Daddy?? It's like begging the weed gods for hermis :lmafoe:

I haven't had the opportunity to grow any Ethos genetics. But I just started a Mazar from Dutch Passion, which is an Afghan Kush x Skunk. Could be similar to #1.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I thought the same thing about that name, lol. Part of me wants to do one of each, three at a time, but I'm not sure if differing strain heights and nutrient needs will cause me grief or not. My three phenos of the same strain grew way different anyway, so does it even matter if they're not clones? It'd be more fun to have a variety each grow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I’d go with banana daddy. Just because it’s a staple strain from him and I’ve never heard of the rest. I just chopped some ethos cookie R2 and lemon haze og from him as well.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  8. Looks delicious. I'm pretty convinced they're all gonna kick ass. So pumped for round two!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Just keep an eye out. Ethos has a herm issue on some strains. I got a few nanners week 7. Nothing crazy. Didn’t affect anything.

10. Which ever you decide to run. Good luck and if you journal it, I’ll pop in to follow along.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks. I'm already prepared for that now. I pulled a bunch of pollen sacks off all three of mine in week 8. A couple had opened. Still don't know how much it will effect my harvest. Haven't found any underdeveloped seeds in the testers I've smoked.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I’ve been dabbing some i95 for a few weeks and loving it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Wow......can't believe I didn't think of that! My brain went right to banana flavor. LOL

• Like Like x 1