Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What seed banks actually deliver to Australia other than Herbies?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by imjustthatdankbrah2014, Mar 19, 2015.

1. So I'd been doing alot of research about which bank to use and I finally chose Herbies. I ordered a small amount of seeds (12 or something) about a month ago along with extra stealth and guaranteed delivery. They never came! I sent them an email and i chose to get refunded which they did perfectly. I still wanted to give them a go plus i wanted to change some seeds around. So I ordered again about 4 days ago. I'm not confident they'll arrive so what other seed banks have you guys had good experience with delivering to Aus (Queensland specifically) and what can i do to make sure any future orders get through customs? [​IMG]