Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What rolling papers to buy in UK?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pureshores, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Im attempting to start rolling my own joints on friday :hello: which should be interesting. anyways i was just wondering whats the best brand of rolling papers to buy in the UK? The only type ive noticed in my local newsagent is the amber leaf papers, is there much a difference between brands if ure using them to roll a j? :smoking:

2. Headquarters, if you can't find them then king blue slims are a good substitute and are available from most local shops.. This also comes down to personal preference, but from experience these skins make me a perfect J every time :)

3. Personally I think Raw skins are good to start with, they're strong enough to allow for the more inexperienced roller to make mistakes, they come with roach paper at the perfect size making it easier to roll with and also avoiding having to search around for roach, and best of all they make the joints taste amazing! :smoking:

[​IMG]

4. Thanks guys! This might sound like a stupid question but can you use all types of tobacco rollings papers for weed as well? Like there arent any kinds that wont 'work'?

5. I love Raw. I buy most of my papers and stuff from grasscity.. UK website.

6. Rizla silvers are decent. Or RAW's if your feeling flashy.