Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What really pisses me off...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JTMarlinRip2, Oct 29, 2002.

1. How the government puts out commercials saying how weed dealers are bad, kill people blah blah. But why don't they just open their fucking eyes and realize that without illegal drugs (weed mostly) there would be NO dealers. So the whole reasoning behind drugs being bad is the fact that they're illegal. Pretty stupid...

2. their eyes are opened, theyre just assholes, thats all.

3. ACTUALLY phil... it's because the Freemasons run the government and the World Health Organization created AIDS to murder Africa and the world. some people...

4. well let's hope navada pulls through, but I swear, watch the government step in at the last second and say, no, can't do it. I say navada breaks off from the US and becomes independant from these crappy states.