What Race Has the Best Genetics?

Discussion in 'General' started by qwerty man, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Putting racism aside, which race do you think has the best DNA in terms of looks, health, intelligence, etc. ?

There's obviously no definite answer but I was told Middle Easterners and Western Europeans have the best genes. Middle Easterners have African genetics which means stronger bones, less chance of sickness, disease etc, combined with the intelligence of Europeans. Western Europeans from countries like Spain and Italy also have genes which make them less prone to health problems.

But if you look at a country like America, our genes have gotten to be very shitty. So many people with faulty coding for thyroid glands, which is the main cause of obesity, not to mention the allergies, asthma, other awful health conditions and lack of intelligence.

It's just weird to think how one person can be naturally born in much better condition than another person based solely on the quality of their parent's eggs/jizz...

2. If this is true then I might be a super being.

3. the ones that cant contract hiv

4. in terms of physique, i would say african americans in the USA have it on lock. some of my boys look like friggin horses running on the football field and they don't even go to the gym that much, they just say its passed down from their dads.

5. Genetics for what?

Health? Strenght? Beauty? Long age?

I happen to think it's rock scissors paper.

6. The Aryan race obviously :)

7. None. The subjectivity of genetics is subject to certain regions. If you were asking "which race has the best genetics for (a more specific area)", it would be a way different question.

8. the human race. you know, we are all of the same race right. did you know if you look at someone DNA you can't even tell if there black or white

9. Women have titties.

fact

10. Hmm...idk every race has their own "strengths"

It's tough to say.

11. There are genetic differences among all populations, throughout the genome. These correspond nicely to archaeological evidence about human migrations: every time a subset of a population migrates to a new place, it carries only a subset of the population's genetic diversity. This is called a genetic bottleneck. So Africans have extremely high genetic diversity, as they're geographically the closest to the origin of mankind, while East Asians and Native Americans have the lowest diversity as their ancestors migrated the farthest.

The importance of genetic diversity is evident in terms of survival and adaptability of a species. For instance, a species with high genetic diversity will tend to produce a wider variety of offspring, where some of them may become the most fit variants.

Here's a pretty cool link showing the migration of the human race:

JOURNEY OF MANKIND - The Peopling of the World

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ-e5XjlmZA]Make The World Flat (Race and Intelligence) - YouTube[/ame]

Absolute worst video on youtube.

13. #13 chronicman00, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    physically blacks are up there... they got fucked socially though.

i would say the most powerful people in the united states are whites and hispanics though. they hold the bigger say-so in the country. a lot of power comes through genetics. me being hispanic, i think we have held more of our "survival of the fittest" type genes since we havent been 'civilized' for all that long.

i think thats why white people are often afraid of hispanics and blacks, we still hold our predatory mindstate.

14. You're all mortal.:cool:

15. *fist pound with oscar* *Greek god voice* "The gods have arrived"

like immortals lol if any of you seen it, it's badace

16. What a poor thread...

17. It's the idea that any ethnicity holds a stronger/weaker hand in certain categories that confuses me.

As though you can only jump if your background is in Africa, or you can only run if you're background is Latino...Or that you can only be successful if you are white. These very thoughts, these things, are the exact reason that our society is defunct.

We can't even get over shit that has been proven...What the fuck makes you think we can do anything good, much less "Together?" Hate is too much a fabric of this society today, moreso than any before, religion, fascism, everything is practiced with hateful rhetoric. You, humans, will fail...And I, I will watch with a big ass fuckin' smile on my face.:cool:

18. damn oscar you may not be serious half the time, but when it comes time to actually be serious, you are wise haha

guess it's only expected when we are the ones take of this ambrosia nectar *fist pounds with thor*

19. Indeed, Exodus...Indeed.

*Fist pound to the Gods*

This, is, GRASSCITY!!:cool:

20. They're the most RIDICULOUS stereotypes in the whole world. The thing is, if people look around them and observe with their senses, they'll find that that almost all of these stereotypes are just 100% nonsense. I used to think so many stupid things, chinese people are always geniuses, all indians are good at maths (i busted that one myself by being shit at maths), black guys have massive dicks (not what you think). I sorta think back now and look at myself like I was some form of retarded psyduck.

People need to wake up. Sometimes I really do think we live in the The Matrix...

Aye Aye, in the Himalayas with a joint in mouth with my Indian brethren, I shall laugh.