Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What quality bud do you prefer to bake with?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GingaVytis, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Just wondering which you guys prefer to bake with. Do you prefer the highest quality you can get, or brick weed? When you considering the question, think of baking high quality 5 grams vs. baking shit quality but 14g.

I'm looking to spend about 60$ on some baked goods and I was just wondering what people prefer to bake with. I usually bake with low quality and I'll get around a half ounce, but I have read that using 5g of high quality dro is the best way to do it.

2. i'd rather cook with some mids.

3. Not too sure about "bricked", middys would have been a better choice ^

4. Are you paying $60 for 14 grams of brick weed? If you are that is fucked up.

5. Smoke dank. Bake Mids.

6. it's not brick but mids. but yeah 50-60$ a half ounce

7. cook with mids. smoke with dank.:hello::wave::smoke:

8. with that i declare /thread :D

9. I don't bake much, but I prefer high mids for edibles. Not dank, not skank.

10. Oh dude you know I always aim to get the brownest weed I can find.

11. 14gs of bricked schwag i can get for 20-25, but i stay dro and get 1g for 15-20:smoke:

12. That's not much of a poll, 2 choices?! ha i use shake/trim, indoor/outdoor homegrown.

13. naw naw naw...ur all doin wrong (unless osme mentioned it before me not too sure about it).

YUH VAPE DA DANK, and cook with the vape poooooo :D :D :D

14. this /thread :D it works just as good plus its FREEEEEEEEEEE :eek::eek::eek: :smoke: I vape enough to make edibles every few weeks