What proof do we have that "Osama Bin Laden" is dead?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mo money, May 2, 2011.

1. Does nobody question why they have not ( probably never will ) release a photo?

or

Why they dumped the body so quick?

question these things people..

2. They dumped the body because he was thirsty im guessing.

3. There is a picture going around but it looks fake.

4. I dont know of the goverment will show the body because it will upset our Islamic allies but I'm guessing a photo will soon leak out if it's true. I don't really see why anyone would lie about shooting him 10 years after 9/11.

5. it is fake, and they dumped the body to keep in line with muslim burial traditions

i read somewhere that they're uneasy about releasing the picture because it's "really, really graphic" :rolleyes:

6. #6 Ska, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    I only question things that are questionable.

They could have very well defiled his body, I'm sure a lot of people were itching to. Or it could just be really, really graphic.

Last of all it would be almost unprofessional of us, sort of like releasing his picture as a mockery. It's unnecessary.

7. he was most likely filled with bulletholes

8. I like to hope that the Navy Seals, our most elite fighting force (that I know of :confused::confused::confused:) are a little more mentally stable than that. Even if it's someone you hate, no one deserves to have their corpse defiled.

Though I know a lot worse things have happened to innocents at the hands of our soldiers in the Middle East, so it wouldn't surprise me.

9. the story is that he was shot in the head... so i'm sure he's not looking too hot regardless

10. I can't wait for someone to start a documentary on how we found him, and how it all went down.

11. If he doesn't make a video in the next few years he's probably really dead.

12. OMG this is just great. I really really like how all this shit turned out(being serious). Before all this Osama stuff happened, I could never ever mention anything conspiracy theories about 9/11 cause I was always afraid that my teachers/peers/friends/family would think I was a weirdo conspiracy nut. Well now I can. And you know why? Cause EVERYONE knows theres something fishy with this Osama stuff. I mean they dumped his body in the ocean, no pictures, absolutely no evidence. Yeah this is great. Now I'm not the only one that believes in the 9/11 conspiracy.

13. When he killed Saddam, we paraded him around (figuratively) and everyone knew that he was gone.

So, let me get this straight: We killed him and within 24 hours his body has been dumped and no one really get to actually "know" that he's gone. We just have to believe?

I'm smelling False Flag event that is going to lead us into WW3. I'm a bit cynical though...

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg]YouTube - Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden was Murdered[/ame]

It's videos like this that make you wonder...

15. "and he was given a burial at sea" lol
    god forbid the sheeple that is the most of the american public questions anything big hen says...
    i dont know what is sadder: How gullible a lot of people are? Or the fact there will always be a narrow minded snake in a grass waiting to take full advantage of them?

16. yeap ^^^

soon this bin laden mess wont matter, big things will be happening. big things.

17. Really? All I smell is a South Park episode and hopefully a second Team America.