What positive effects has MJ had on your life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JohnnyOnTheSpot, Feb 12, 2009.

1. I've become more motivated. I also became more interested in nature, and the earth itself. I don't get sick as often as I used to (ironically I hear it weakens the immune system, but I wonder if it's just propaganda now). I value relationships with people more. I don't drink as much as before. I'm alot calmer and chill(even when I'm no longer high) Generally I've become a better person. I also want to say that I have a different perspective on christianity, and that God put weed on this earth for a reason, and despite the DEA's best efforts it will never be wiped off the face of the earth, because there is a reason God wants it to grow(of course I'm not pushing religion on ya'll, it's just my personal take).

2. [quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Thats very good, and who said weed isnt productive? weed is the best for productiveness you just need to try and be.

Weed is most definitely productive, much agreed. I have so much energy after I've gotten a bit toasty, and as lame as it sounds, I actually don't mind cleaning at all when I'm toasted. :smoke:

3. I hear what your saying man.
    I do not believe whatosever it is a sin to put THC into your bloodstream.

4. i play alot of street soccer with my friends out in the court near our houses. smoking kinda allows my mind to open us to endless possibilitys of footwork and plays, it really is the reason i have confidence to try crazy stuff.

im also really into alot of hip hop, and when im high, the music just changes. it goes from being something that is just beats and rythm with someone rhyming over it to like....life.
    i dont know how to explain it, but the flow just stays with me, and i can follow the lyrics quicker in my head and that allows me to find the message and what the artist is really saying.

btw, things they say- method man, too good

bud has also mad my life so much more laid back. i used to keep alot of shit pent up and burried, but now its just...let that shit go. you cant go through life angrey or sad, you just gotta let it be.

stay smokin!

5. mj completely wipes out my anxiety.

6. that sounds fun dude, street soccer is the best soccer man.
    where ya live? ive always wanted to meet kids like you that do cool stuff like street soccer.

thats very good dude, its such a medicinal herb

7. Nothing at all but get me high.

8. awhile back while i stopped smokin i made a 19 on my ACT

i took it again when i was smoking daily and i made a 23 and got some scholarships... and put money toward my SRT-4