What pisses you off?

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatAintNoSkunk, Jan 8, 2013.

1. I fucking hate self centered ass holes.... You know who they are the ones that seem to tune out anything unless its about them and if its not you can't keep a damn conversation

2. people that talk behind your back when your right there and dont think you notice

people that ask their friends what they got to drink then order something completely different like wtf

managers that give you shit hours for no reason

when people get mad their orders wrong and you didnt make it

when people stare, fucking shit that pisses me off

3. The last one is probably the worst. Eye contact with them will make it stop though. For whatever reason people seem to fear eye contact.

4. Give them the nastiest death stare you can produce and mouth the words " fuck you"

5. Seeing dumb ass fucks post VERY incriminating pictures on facebook. This kid just posted a pic of him holding a shit ton of money, a scale, and a baggy on the table.

I mean I laughed at the dumbness of it because this kid has been in jail twice for I'm assuming narcotics. It's just pisses me off to see the level of ignorance that some people have, especially him. Since while we no longer are friends he used to be a child hood friend of mine before we drifted apart. Plus one of his dads was my first doctor and is friends with my parents and are good people...

Well anyways thanks for listening if you didn't just skip over. Needed to get this off my chest, since I was about to write a heartfelt message to the kid but I know he wouldn't listen...

Adios my fellow cloud niners. Time to :bongin: again in order to get rid of the bad vibes I got from seeing/dwelling over that shit.

6. I'M pissed that I can't take the great cure-all legally. It freaking sucks donkey ass.

7. Authority figures and well water

8. Bad traffic and shitty drivers when I'm in a hurry. Learning to chill about that though. Still get pissed on occasion, but after getting quite a few tickets this year, gotta chill out:)

9. People that complain about politics that have no idea about them

Bad grammar. Not run of the mill confused your and you're, but 'I clearly never fucking went to elementary school' bad. Not sure why, it just does.

10. People that talk WAY TOO MUCH. I smoked with someome yesterday cuz he owed me a session. he wouldn't stop talking and I couldnt hear Avitar so I got pissed.

Also he kept apoligizing for dumb things that happened. Then, I would say dude it's cool and 2min later he's apoligizing again. It wasn't even worth the smoke session with the dude

11. I hate it when my friends act like smoking weed is a competition, or when they get mad at me for not smoking with them if I have something important to do.

12. I believe this guy thinks highly of you. Maybe cut him some slack. It was a smoke session not a wet dream. No big deal.

13. Everything pisses me off.

14. Not when he talks 24/7 and what he says isn't even interesting.

15. I feel you. This kid I used to blaze with always will tell me everything going on in his life usually more than once. Only reason I kept going is he kept packing the gangja.

16. Yea like he's a cool dude but not when he trips over every single thing and tweaks alot....It blows my high

17. I hate the fact that people use being high or drunk as an excuse for doing shit. Idk why but i think that's a easy way for people to not have to take responsibility for shit.

Life is a wicked twisted road

18. stating what is the blatantly obvious but everyone looks at you like you're the bad guy. Aka 50% of posts on this site.

19. My friend who is addicted to and obsessed with unmentionables. Fuck that trash. 

20. This fucking spammer that's flooding the boards with fake driver license bullshit..... :mad: