What pisses you off?

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatAintNoSkunk, Jan 8, 2013.

1. I'm sorry man. It will be better soon very soin

2. Im just messin wit u.. I hope u kno that.. People seem to be really uptight on this thing..which is surprisin u would think everybody be laid back n crackin jokes.. But I guess everybody dont get the same high

3. #43 ThatAintNoSkunk, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    Nothing personal taken haha

4. You know what really grinds my gears......... Fat fucks on scooters and honey boo boo

5. When I know my body needs to take a shit. But it won't.

6. Solution. Broomstick and a shop vac

7. When people assume that everyone who smokes weed is automatically peaceful. No one is happy and nice all the time no matter how much they smoke.

8. Agreed I can be a total dick even if I'm stoned if you piss me off I'm going to piss back no matter what mental state I find myself in

9. Yeah same here. I'm impatient and dumb people bug me. Being high does not change that haha.

10. Whiskey dick

11. If anything I'm more observant of these thing when I'm high

12. I apologize for the previous post it seems my fingers are spitting random unnecessary bull shit cough cough thunderfuck

13. when people avoid looking into my eyes. when people take that as a threat. when people make snide, spiteful remarks just to boost themselves. when folks are nice because they are afraid of you or they hate you. when people get mad when they dont understand somthing. when people are closed minded. when people judge you negatively for dumb shit like music and fashion. when people use minor differences between you as an excuse to be cruel. when folks only talk about a certain set of things, and everything else is fucking weird to them.

when people are hypercritical and impatient, especially. its like, ur not perfect, and people forgive YOU for it, so why cant you do the same for others? how does the world go round? you cant stand stupid people? well you're stupid compared to somone out there, should they be able to treat you like shit? i'd like to think you'd say no.

14. I hate it when people try to convince me that god exists. I don't wanna hear that shit.

15. Deep dude but I totally agree

16. Condescending people.
    Stupidity. Not ignorance, just pure, unashamed stupidity.
    People who think they're such great drivers, when in reality they fucking suck. "Oh I can text and drive I'm good at it!" No bitch, you're not. Put up the phone and learn to drive.
    People who go on and on about things they obviously know nothing about.
    The hundreds of dollars taking out of my paycheck to go toward social security, which I will never get to see.
    People who to go to expensive universities and get useless degrees, then bitch about their student loan debt.
    Bosses who have obviously never had to make difficult decision in their lives.
    Anybody who intentionally mistreats someone, knowing the victim can't hurt them back.
    Leaders with no leadership.
    The fact that deep down, people care so fucking little about each other.

I'm just going to stop because I could go on forever. Geez, I'm an angry bastard!

17. This whole troll epidemic

18. damn i forgot all those. add those to my list