What pissed you off the most today?

Discussion in 'General' started by dantino, Nov 6, 2011.

1. My biggest piss-off today was losing my passport and social security card.

Your turn!

2. Having to work 11 hours with younger staff.

Upside got home my plants have finished flowering so I'm having a bud now! ;)

3. modern warfare 2...

4. this fucking cough that came up yesterday and took a turn for the worse. i feel like a chunk of black shit is in need of coming out.

5. my room mate walked in on me wackin it

6. slow driver, fast lane

7. Best friend got married today, skipped his wedding and showed up drunk at the reception with my mom. Realized that everyone I went to HS with still hangs out with each other...except me. Not that I care, it just pissed me off.

8. Couldn't find the goddamn screwdriver

9. watching my stash get low.

10. dont be pissed that you moved on and everyone stayed behind;)

11. damnnn.

12. im a waiter in a nice restaurant so i need to be "nice and professional" with everyone and that i had to repeat myself to every fucking person tonight cause they didnt bother listening to me describe any of our 7 specials, sides, salad dressings, and i literally had to repeat all of them back to every single person tonight cause they like wasting my time when we're slammed busy.

i hate when i say the 4 salad dressings we have and they "ask DO YOU HAVE THOUSAND ISLAND???" and im like no we only have these four, so they ask again "SO YOU DONT HAVE ITALIAN? What WERE theY AGAIN?" in thir stupid fucking im too old to tell that im shouting voice and sending specs of spit at me at every word" i fucking hate old people. If i ever went off the deep end i would arm myself up like rambo and gun through the nearest nursing home and rid the world of a bunch of useless old fucks

/rant
    and sorry for the few older people i know are on here, you guys are cool, especially you granny storm crow

13. Pissed off at people today.......just been one of those days, its saturday and i didnt even feel like going out tn. Going to smoke a bowl, calm my nerves and pass the fuck out.

14. you skipped your best friends wedding ?..

15. was suposed to hang out with this chick but she bailed

16. Being sick and coughing my balls off when i smoked

17. Noisy ass kids at the movies.

18. It isn't the 11th.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9eGtyqz4gY]Waiting for Skyrim - YouTube[/ame]