What phone should I get?

Discussion in 'General' started by je5ter, Aug 12, 2009.

1. does anyone know if there is ANYWAY around getting the data plan when getting a verizon smartphone??!

2. yeah i have a moto q, and for a while i didnt have data, and you can go on your account and change it if you want

3. really? are you sure?
    because i asked verizon today and i asked some other people and they said you need it for a smartphone or blackberry....

4. look up whatever phones you deem acceptable at phonescoop.com. read a lot of reviews on them. especially the negative ones. then go from there.

5. [​IMG]

i shit you not, i dont carry a cellphone and this is my phone.
    girls want to be with you, men want to be you.

6. wow.. look at that phone..

so chronic co... whatcha doin later :ey:

7. switch to at&t and get the iPhone. I'm doing that on the 23rd...can't wait:smoking:

8. I usually get the cheapest goddamn phone I can (I've gone with Samsung for my last 3)and they seem to take a shit kicking and keep going. My first lasted 3 years or harsh abuse, my second 2 years (it finally died after being dropped in the toilet) and my newest one is scratched to hell, been dropped, thrown, chewed and any number of different things and it's only 3 months old.

9. Yeah. Supposedly the blackberry & other smartphones won't even operate without the data plan which is an extra $60 a month. I call bullshit; they just want your money. I think blackberrys should just be for people who need to get shit done. It's a waste if you just want one so you can be on Facebook all day & 'look cool'.

10. get the enV touch
    awesome phone

11. i have an orange env that's basically fallen apart, but I've dropped it and thrown it a lot so it's held together pretty well considering. I'm waiting for my contract to end, then I'm planning on getting the enV touch, but I think I'll look at the bb storm too.

12. i just texted and called and send pictures
    No data plan no extra charges

13. no data plan is 60/month.