What phone do you have?

Discussion in 'General' started by Androloo, Jun 27, 2012.

1. I myself have an iPhone 4 Black 16GB, I also have another for sale $300 brand new in box if anyone is interested!

2. .....I see what you did there:smoking:

3. 50 bucks and a ride in my car?

4. 4s. Siris my bitch.

5. Aww yeeaaah

6. Droid x. Gonna keep it for a while too since Verizon is now taking away unlimited data if I upgrade. Money hungry whores

7. Galaxy S2 waiting to save up enough for the S3. Used to have a hard-on for iPhones too...until I realized what good phones are.

8. none but im looking at a little one that texts

9. zing!

10. [quote name='"Shizmot"']Galaxy S2 waiting to save up enough for the S3. Used to have a hard-on for iPhones too...until I realized what good phones are.[/quote]

Lol... Android is garbage even if you root it, iPhones are awesome jailbroken or non jailbroken, mines jailbroken just to have Siri on it :) waiting for the iPhone 5 till I upgrade. And no I didn't make this thread to sell my other phone, I am interested and added that if anyone's interested in getting it!!!

11. Lolz no hard on here man chill with the attitude.

12. Haha no hostility meant. Just saying, unless you jailbreak your iPhone you already are missing out on a lot of opportunities. Androids can get emulators, torrents and so on. Honestly I understand everyone uses them but they have been surpassed long ago.

13. My last phone was android so I've been to both sides of the street brotha. I was considering a Samsung, but never gave the iPhone a shot.

I figure I'll try something else once my contracts up again. :)

14. I just bought an iPhone to look cool...it didn't work :(

15. iPhone 3 looking to upgrade but no funds to do so right now :(

16. I love my Samsung man. The galaxy S3 is supposed to be a killer good phone, I can't wait till my contracts up too haha.

17. I had an htc desire b4. That fucking thing...:mad:

18. I'll probably go for an S3 when my contract is up. I wanted the S2 but never got around to buying it.

19. Android sharp fx. Piece of shit.

Personal-Communications-Devices-Introduces-Android-Powered-Messaging-Savvy-Sharp-FX-Plus.jpg

20. Um... its a Motorola android. My old G1 was so much better.

What's the deal with jailbroken iPs? Can I use one on TMob with android unlimited data?