What Phobias Do You Have...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weedboss, Aug 13, 2003.

1. No...I'm not sad at all. Something about the two of you has me a little confused so...that's cool...be O-Viot's beyotch..enjoy!!! :)

2. Yeah You Batty boys :D (O-Viot Will Understand what i'm on about ;))

3. Cops, or fear of being put in jail.

I mean its because some of them can be super nice and understanding but then some of them can be pricks. I dont know if its a phobia but the idea that Marijuana wont be legalized in my life time would piss me off.

4. Cops and spiders are big. I can't stand not falling asleep with the TV on, but thats not really a phobia. Recently on a pizza delivery, I got attacked by a rottweiler, so big dogs sneaking up on me is kind of bugging me out as of late.

5. I'm afraid of being alone and cold (at the same time). They send me into deep depression if it gets to me fast enough. I start thinking about my parents and life. Even in the summertime, I can't stand being in the shade for too long cuz it gets cold.

6. i really have a phobia of the government, i dont really feel same... im not like hiding underground... but still they got like camaras fucking everywhere.. tapping phones n whatnot.. pisses me off more tho

7. my biggest fear is of coming close to death but not dying. ya know, like being paralized from the waist or neck down. i honestly wouldnt mind dying, other that the inconvienince t would make in my life (i.e. when life is "good"). but when life is kinda 50/50 or bad, i wouldnt give a shit. but i sure as hell dont want to be paralized. nothin worse than that for me. i dont mind temp. paralization (i.e. a good indica) that wears off in a few hours, but its being like that for the rest of my life that freaks me out.

8. I'm afraid of the ghost of Jam Master Jay. He comes into my room at night and tries to sell me Dr. Pepper :-(

9. falling, small spaces, being laughed at/ criticized, cops when i'm high, the phone (ie: bill collecters)

10. Im afraid most of drowing because it almost happenec to me once. Heights is just for anybody thact cares for ther life but whenim talking feaf of heighst im talking 30 feet in a tree standingon 2x4s nailed to the tree manuvering a 15' 2"x8" and nailing it in spot, this was when im was building a fort 5 years ago, ahh the good old days. as long as im on a firm structure im fine anc can enjoy the view. O, and one more fobia, fear of being ripped, cought/ or even seen while walking around doing my outdoor grow. But i will solve that problem next year by having irrigation set up and scouting cameras so dont have to carry conspcious jugs of water and i know who/what is visiting my plots.

11. im scared of cops!!! ive been caught walkin home from the mall and i got busted by a state police officer then i got busted in school. sum old lady saw me and my friends smokin on the bike trail behind my house n she calld the cops on us and we were kinda hidden and i kept telling my older friend kevin i heard a motorcycle and hes like nuh uh its bee... ur jus 2 fucked up.. so i was like yea ur right these r sum good trees and like 45 minutes later i said i heard a motorcycle like 6 times and when we got out on the trails i looked around and saw a motorcycle and i was like hey theres our motorcycle and i turned around n i was like shit... it looks familiar so i turned around n i was like kevin look its 5-0 and he was reely fucked up i guess cuz hes like power walkl off this shit nigga!!! lol i was 2 nervous 2 die laughing. and now when ever i see cops on motorcycles i feel like there looking for me and i get scared... i was buzzed around a few friends the other day and they werent n two cops road up the trails and i saw them and my friends were just like ryan, are you ok? and i was just like shhh.... i hate cops!! always tryin 2 kill my high

12. Heights. (i'm fine in planes, i have faith in our aviation technology and pilots)
    Lacerations or punctures of my body (necessary medical injections are ok tho).
    super sized or unusually coloured insects. i got no problem with the run of the mill regular houshold kind that run a muck all over the place, its all just part of teh household eccosystem.
    and two smaller fears, the unknown beneath the sea whilst swiming in it, and, vaccphobia! :D

13. i would think hippie john would be most afraid of indica + taking a shower. :D
    i can't really think of any phobias.. is there a word for being afraid of cops?
    i'm not freaked out by spiders it's just i don't want another living thing in my clothes or on me.

14. and if you're afraid of spiders..
    [​IMG]
    "Hi... ::winks at you::"

15. I have a terrible fear of spiders.....

I also hate bugs...anything w/creepy, crawley legs just freaks me out!

I consider myself to be a little algorophobic, but really who isn't?

Close spaces when it's hard for me to move freak me out....

Last, but far from least, I'm now extremely afraid of trusting people.... I haven't always been this way; I used to trust until I was given a reason not to. But now, I can't do that. I hate it.... Almost makes me feel like I've been raped.... of my compassion and love for others.

16. i heard they are the most poisonous spiders on earth, but their mouths are too small to bite us.

*phew

17. arachnaphobia and occasionally agoraphobia. Also fear of heights sometimes (I don't remember the real term). It's funny because the fear of heights and of crowds aren't always there. It really depends on the situation. Oh, and I fucking hate bridges. I can get across most bridges fine. The big ass long high bridges that you drive over scare the shit out of me, but I can get across them. I can walk across a rope bridge at night when I can't see much, but in the day if I get like 3 steps out I freeze. I guess that's kinda like the height thing.

18. no shit man clown r fuckin wierd u never know who is under the paint it could b a serial killa or rapest
    i once got followed by a clown at the fair i know he was floowing my so i ditched him and ran up and knocked his ass to the ground then i ran like a bat outta hel

19. the trippiest thing when stoned would have to be fires for me....just listening to it crackle scares the fuk outta me lol...the last time i smoked pot by a bonfire i swear it was talkin to me and it sounded like people were walkin outta the bushes n shit ....reeeeel trippy....lol...however for me spiders heights n shit are just butter....u should light a fire n see urself lol

20. I think I have a phobia of police officers. They usually make me feel uneasy, especially cop cars while I'm driving. I'm sure there could be times where I would love to see a cop, so I can't say I hate them.