what ph meter/multi meter to get?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by yunggrasshopa, Apr 29, 2009.

1. ive been lookn around hearing alot of opinions and do know what is right for me.

lets say if money was not an issue what is the best money can buy for a multi-meter?

(that reads ph, tds, and temp)

and on the other end which would be the cheapest multi meter?

or individual meters such as ph, tds, temp?

anyhelp is appreciated

2. #3 yunggrasshopa, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    does the ph one have strips i gotta use?

what about this one...

Hanna pHep4 pH Tester

or this one from stealth hydro http://www.stealthhydroponics.com/product.php?xProd=129&xSec=35

3. upppppppppppp

4. hmm search ebay? :cool:

5. think teh feds would track me?

id get even taht shit sent to a different address.. but then again my debit information has my house address lol

6. [quote name='djdew23']HANNA HI 9813-6 pH EC TDS T Meter, GroChek HI9813-6 $180
    [/QUOTE

I use the same meter and have had good results(mine is th HI9813-0 without temp) it's a good meter and a great price....I paid 2 hundred for mine without the temp function. And the feds don't know that you don't have a salt water aquarium........

7. thats the thing with ebay thares millons buying stuff on thare every day.from the guy with his out door garden to the guy with his fish tank, pool , out door pond , the list goes on. the thing i dont trust is online hydro stores 90 percent of thare bizz comes from people growing the other 10 percent , the guy who stumbled onto good plant food for his prize flower garden.

now if you dont feel safe with ebay have a buddy that lives down the street buy the stuff and use his paypal acount to pay for the items if you trust them with what ur buying
    ebay is ware i got my nice quantum 600w digital ballast

8. yaaa i hear what yall be sayin